9.11.2009

David Tlale's NYFW Summer/ Fall 2009

 
 


5 a.m. as I check my emails for a very nice surprise. I was just offered a staff position for J'Adore Magazine. Happy much, yes. I feel the writing skills going to work now. But onto Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Spring 2010, as the raincoats are out and the closed-toe shoes are in a catwalk flow down to the tents, salon and promenade of these events. I will be covering David Tlale's " Cultural Intimacy", Georges Chakra, TULEH,WILLOW and Tory Burch. Check back tonight around 7pm as I reveal the collect for Arise Africa Promise Collection: Cultural Intimacy.

Take a look at Fall 2009 of David Tlale:
Spring/ Summer 2009 David Tlale

Also check out www.jadoremag.com for more NYFW Fall 2010 Updates!!!



~Modelisque

1 comment:

  1. YES, I am so happy for you. Keep up the great work lady =)

    ReplyDelete

So what do you have to say??